Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Date Night movie review

Just saw Date Night last night and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I really didn't know what to expect, I guess you could say I had no expectations. I mean I love Steve Carell, when he's funny, he's funny. Same goes for Tina Fey. You just never know with movies these days.

In the first 15 minutes, I could see it going either way. But it was good, really good. It had me laughing out loud. At one point I couldn't stop laughing. The soundtrack should be good too if they get it right.

Here's one song that stood out, it's by Cee-Lo (from Gnarls Barkley) called 'Love Gun'. It hasn't been released yet though so it's only a shitty quality capture that someone took in the movie theatre I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails