Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

mother

It's mother's day soon. Is it a co-incidence that I just heard Christina Aguilera's cover of Mother by John Lennon? I like it, it's moody and good listening. It's off the Save Darfur record.

Christina's got a new album out asap by the way. 'Not myself tonight' is Not my favourite. But I'll admit I am anticipating the video. A few snippets have been released and it looks very sexual with lingerie, grinding and girl on girl action, the way Xtina likes it.



Anyways, I bought my mum a toaster. What are you guys doing for mother's day?

2 comments:

  1. Ay ay ay I still need to get my mom a present, I feel like I always fail at this! Does your mom love toast?

    xo
    Kalin
    www.neuterthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well if she doesn't, she's gonna.
    P.s. Chocolate never fails!

    ReplyDelete

Love your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails