Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Play me

Been busy this week with work and school. But some music I've been listening to has taken me over lately.
 
Rihanna 'Photographs' featuring Will.i.am from her new album Rated R - it got average reviews but I've listened to it a bit more and there's definitely good tracks there. Rihanna's kind of a bad ass on some of them, its hot.


'Big Jet Plane' off the new Angus & julia stone album. I'm getting more into these 2 the more I hear of them.



Peter, Bjorn And John 'Objects of my affection'. These are the guys who did the 'we don't care about the young folks, talkin bout the young style' song. This ones a bit different to that but equally good, from an album in 2006.

 

Last one...


Deftones 'Ghosts' a David Sylvian cover from their new album Diamond eyes. This song is ri-dic-u-lous. Love that it's something different from these guys. I haven't heard Chino sing this way a lot and I like it.



music baby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails